A new community for architects and interior designers
CLUB COLLECTIBLE is a new networking platform which brings together talented young architects and interior designers who wish to meet like-minded professionals in fun and inspiring settings, while helping to support their careers.
CLUB COLLECTIBLE launches first in three European design capitals: Brussels, Paris, and Rotterdam. As part of the Club, members can enjoy private events including cocktails and dinners, studio visits, and masterclasses. The Club also offers members the opportunity to promote their latest projects on our dedicated members’ website, as well as a chance to enter a competition for their project to be presented and promoted via a special section on the COLLECTIBLE website and shared with our wider network.
CLUB COLLECTIBLE gives the opportunity to connect with designers, innovative brands and artisans to share inspiration, materials and samples, as well as hosting exclusive private events.
The 2024 membership package includes:
• Exclusive entry to COLLECTIBLE events
• A dedicated place in our directory of recommended Architects and Interior Designers
• A series of online lectures and masterclasses (including Lionel Jadot, Rodolphe Parente, Zyva Studio)
• Private events including exclusive visits to designer’s studios and more, subject to covid restrictions (including STEUR in Rotterdam, Zaventem Ateliers in Brussels, Zabine Marcelis' new studio & Laurids Gallée' studio in Rotterdam)
• Eligibility to enter our competition with a project, the 3 winners will be published and promoted to our network and during the fair
• Events during other notable global design event
• Specially selected samples, an invitation to discover inspiring materials
Annual membership €180
Each application goes through a selection process based on the following requirements:
• The applicant is a professional active within the field of architecture or interior design and has already accomplished, or collaborated on, a few noteworthy projects